Gundam Age FX Bandai HG

After hours of hard work, I have assembled my HG Gundam Age-FX model.

I was on the fence about getting this kit initially as the design didn't hook me in from the outset but this model has definitely begun to grow on me.

Like the Age-2 Normal kit that I had recently assembled, the Age-FX kit comes with a stand and a unique ring made of transparent plastic to hold the C-funnels (the green and blue bits) and this ring acts as a great diorama accessory.

Articulation is great and the figure can strike a myriad of poses.

The ring thingy can also be tilted like what I have done in this photo. I find that this is a simple but great feature as it further improves the poseability of the figure.

A slight angle change to illustrate the tilt.

And of course, the C-funnel bits can be attached to various slots all over the figure.

Age-FX says: "You want a piece of me?"

A defensive posture.

"What are you looking at, punk?"

That's all folks!

Leave a Reply